Groundwater Solutions in Civil Engineering
EWRE is a supplier of hydraulic and hydrology software solutions for complicated projects in civil engineering. The company has an extensive expertise in groundwater lowering which includes pumping tests for examination of the hydrological properties of the soil, models and high-resolution 3D simulations of the examined site and planning of location and flow-rate of the production wells.
The extensive knowledge and the advanced software tools developed in the office makes it possible to perform optimization of the drilling hence maximize the cost to benefit ratio of each project while standing in the strictest criteria of quality and performance.
Some of the project executed by EWRE:
- The Tel-Aviv Subway Project:
EWRE is working on 12 projects within the subway red line's plan. The total budget of the project is 1.1 Billion US$.
- Groundwater lowering for Israel Electric Company:
- Forth unit for "Rabin Lights" power station, Hadera
- New facilities for emmition prevention in Rutenberg power station - Planning in six different sites
- Groundwater lowering for Dan bus company - The "Bney-Brak" compound.
- Groundwater lowering for Yefe-Nof company, Haifa:
- Lowered road - The Check-Post compound, Haifa.
- Lowered road - Yigal-Yadin Street, Haifa.
- Service tunnel in the Ha'Amakim street, K. Bialik.
- Underground lowering plan for the Marina in Ashdod.
- Underground lowering for a private enterprize in the "Tayelet-David" towers, Tel-Aviv